Wednesday, October 19, 2011

(FREE) Winking ;)

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO me kenna and brianna have this little thing that we do and its called winking! You may think this is stupid but I know Kenna and Brianna will enjoy it! So not to long ago Kenna just runs up to me and winks at me! It is impossible for her to wink with her mouth shut! She will constintely ask people to wink to see if they are worthy enough to wink! HAHA 
Kenna is something else! y'all may think she is weird but i love her! Winking is actually really not attractive! Kenna just will randomly walk up to someone and wink at them! The reactions she gets sometimes are priceless because they don't know what the hell she is doing!  Its hilarious though! When you wink with your mouth shut you look like you have a twitching problem ! "You must have your mouth open to successfully wink." -Kenna Goff (JACK GOFF) 
So whenever you see Kenna you must wink at Kenna and you will without a doubt make her laugh! I hope she will respond to this because she is awesome like that! So here is my weekly free post you may have not enjoyed it but im sure Kenna and Brianna will! KENNA AND BRIANNA I LOVE YOU MUCHO :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment