Saturday, September 17, 2011

(FREE) FRIENDSHIPS are NEVER-ENDING!!!


Since I was 5 years old I have had one friend who has always been there for me. Her name is Brianna Stagnaro-Green. 

This was taken when we were in Fresno at my Aunts house. Brianna has always been there for me and I know I can rely on her no matter what. Of course we get into fights but as they say "fights only make you stronger." Over our friendship we have had many memories that will be with me forever. We have been told that what we have is rare. Brianna and I have been friends for 10 years, We used to live together. This next picture is my favorite out of all of them 



Me and Brianna have always been different, Unique if you please. A lot of people would say weird. Brianna and I have been threw hell and back and yet we are still friends (: NO ONE WILL BREAK OUR FRIENDSHIP. We are indestructible. This girl in this picture is my sister i do not care what anyone says about her because they don't know her. I know the truth and thats that. When she has problems she comes to me and when I have problems I automatically go to her. Of course we have other friends but never in my life have/will I ever have a friend better then Brianna. 
Brianna and I are always together. She has stayed at my house for more than a week at a time. During the summer I had knee surgery and she was right by  my side during the recovery period <3 she means the world to me. I don't know where I would be without this girl. Anyone who tries to get between us will and have failed. WE ARE SISTERS can't beat that!!!!
So if you have a friend like this who never judges you, will never be fake to you, who is like a sister, who you know is completely reliable don't ever give that away! No matter what anyone says about this girl in this picture she is as STRONG as she can be! there are always going to be people who try to get between us but they aren't going to separate us! BRIANNA IS MY SISTER AND I LOVE HER NO MATTER WHAT!!!!! <3 (: What we have is RARE, UNIQUE AND NEVER-ENDING!!!


1 comment: